1st Noel

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting there......

Just back from another physio sesh with Alison in Nethybridge and my knee is doing great, I pretty much don't need my crutches now but I'm gonna keep using them till I see the surgeon on monday. Got full range of movement, which is a big surprise for me I thought it would take alot longer to get that back, looks like all the work I did pre surgery was worth it. I have to remind myself that its not even 3 weeks since surgery and I still need to let the wounds heal before pushing it, I can go on my bike now though which is a big boost to get mobile again and not rely on getting lifts everywhere!!!

                     Physio excercises on the deck at my mums....... Cairngorms in the background

My nephew Jenson came to visit at the weekend, hanging out in my Dads back garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment