1st Noel

Friday, February 17, 2012

Stop, Start.....

I was meant to be back into racing today at a Europa cup race in Oberjoch, however it was cancelled yesterday due to too much snow. My next race was scheduled for 3 days later in Mt Pora, that's has now been cancelled due to lack of snow..... crazy eh!?
So my master plan for a return to racing needs a re-think. I was fine with the races being cancelled, actually it gives me more time to work with Jimmy our physio at making the final push to being 100% ready and able to charge, he has picked up on a few things on my left leg which I have been working hard on, the hard work unfortunately took its toll on my skiing performance which really frustrated me this week after having a good couple of weeks prior, but I know that I need to go through that to be firing on all cylinders again.
Had a great day powder skiing yesterday which was a bonus of the "too much snow" :-)

Here are a few runs from the past few weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment